At idesigngyan, I have adopted a virtual model of work. I hire end to end consultants where required, including graphic designers, testers, videographers as and when required for project work.
We collaborate to put forth the best possible output for your requirements.
Karuna Sanghvi, Chief Consultant
A self-motivated individual with 16+ years of experience, I am highly passionate about design and learning.
I have been in the e-learning industry since 1999. I have experience as instructional designer content developer, content designer, elearning producer, project manager, writer, research associate. I have also led and mentored teams of instructional designers and developers on various projects over the years.
I have designed, developed and published elearning for Level 1- Level 4.
Key Work Areas
- Design elearning programs; ILT modules and blended learning solutions
- Client interface for understanding requirements and tailoring solutions as well as troubleshooting
- Work at all stages of instruction design starting with TNA; Solution Design; Proposal creation; Storyboards; Reviews; and development coordination.
- Mentoring and leading teams.
- Define competency levels for ID and decide on instructional design benchmarks
- End to end Project Management.
- Ideate and develop new products for both K-12 and corporate training.
- Design Level 1 – 4 elearning ranging from page turners to simulations and gaming scenarios
- Classroom facilitation and training delivery.
- Creative thinking facilitation and program